Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some differences I've noticed so far

Sweden and America are not that different at all, but at the same time they are. Sometimes I'll just sit with my hostfamily and be like WHAT IS THAT?!? whenever there is something that I've never seen. So here are some things that I find very funny and different:


The cheese slicer
Alright, when I saw my hostmom with the american cheese slicer I went "what........?". There is a wire that goes through the cheese and that will make cheese slices. They prefered the swedish one though, because this one is hard to deal with and I understand why :)
The Church
I'm used to oldfashion, quiet and just soooo boring services in church, but the church here was great! It was actually alot of fun :)
This is the Church of God that we go to
                                                                         Great one :))
 Popsicles
You know how we've got out popsicles on a stick? NOT HERE. They're in like, a plasticbag and.... just weird. But they're good! And they look like this;
Fluffy Chickens :)
Okay so, I've seen the most cutest chickens EVER! And I'm sooo getting one when I come home, if they are available in Sweden ofcourse. They're just big, fluffy balls :)
Arent' they adorable? I poked one yesterday at the fair, so fluffy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment