Saturday, August 27, 2011

Buckeye

Alright so, I'm sooo sorry for the lack of posts but I've had no time really. I'll try to explain what I've been doing lately with some pictures :)

Yesterday, I had my FIRST footballgame and it was great! I don't get what they're doing but as soon as the crowd starts to scream and clap you know what to do so... I just started to clap whenever the others did, and it worked out fine!! No one could tell that I was swedish ;) There was this guy that asked Kyrsten and her boyfriend Jacob something about school and they answered, and the guy looked at me and said "so what do you do?" and I didn't know what to answer so the only thing that I figured out to say was "I'M SWEDISH >:(". Being swedish is an excuse to everything, for sure!!

Number 36 will make cute fluffy babies ;)
(he's mine in a couple of years)

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURE

Fairview!! :) My school, this is just a watertower though haha!!

 And the yellow schoolbuses, I was in one today :D


Yep, that's how we do it :)

When we go to Fort Wayne, there is an area where lots of amish people live. We stalked a couple two days ago :)


Warning, amish straight ahead.


Our little Klaire that is fluffy and cute!

And big american steaks!


A cute place called Independence dam that we went to :)



Ah well, I'll update more later!

xoxo // ohio




3 comments:

  1. Haha! Ooh, Don't forget to invite me to your and nr 36 wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah.. I promise I'll invite you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Number 36 will make cufe fluffy babies ;)
    (he's mine in a couple of years)".
    HAHA, Amanda, you seem to know what you want anyway ;)! GO FOR IT, GIRL :D!
    Take care! Puss och kram!

    ReplyDelete