Thursday, August 18, 2011

In Ohio!

So I'm finally in Ohio and everything is great! Things are just so different from what I'm used to back home. I've been here for two days now and I haven't had much time to internet because I've been adapting to everything around here. I'll upload pictures and write more as soon as I can :) I'm thinking of making a videoblog because that would be easier than just writing like 30 pages of what I've done...

So however, today, I woke up pretty early eventhough I'm still messed up cause of the jetlag. I woke up at 7 am, took a shower, had breakfast and sat down infront of the TV with Kelly for a while. Kaylee and Kyrsten (my host sisters) were having Cross Country practise which is the sport that I will attend very soon  :) Later Kyrsten and I went to the mall and chilled, hah! I ate my firt pretzel-hotdog and it was good! I had a frozen lemonade with the taste of mango. Yum :) And we're not too unhealthy around here as you would think that the us is. My hostfamily eats alot of fruits and vegs so that is great!! and they love the swedish chuuclaaad as my hostdad kevin said, hahah :) So far so good though!
I'll upload pics and videoblogs and whatever it is soon, still adapting and still having a weird jetlag.
xoxo amandaaaaa

4 comments:

  1. Of course you woke up at 7 because that is 1 PM Swedish time and what´s the difference. Remember that I told you before you left that you already had adapted to US Eastern time. No need to jetlag ;-)

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I was awake for 24 hours, never slept at the hotel so.. that still counts ;) It was a tough flight dad!!! I'm alright though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never lived outside Ohio and this is the first I've heard of pretzel hot dogs.

    I'm sure you will enjoy the Buckeye State, once you've become accustomed to the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just kidding Amanda. I know it´s tough to travel like that. Good luck with the Iphone and remember to buy an unlocked version so you can use it at home.

    Have a good weekend and give my regards to the King family.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete