Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fairview High School

Alright, I've got some requests on showing what my school looks like :) I kinda feel bad not updating very often.. haha :)

This is what most of the hallways look like, this is the one that my locker is in. Locker nr 126, yeah buddy!! It's soooo crowded inbetween classes though..  
                         

This is our gym, where most of our games are played. There's also a stage for performances and events and such :)
This is what the front of the school looks like.

I wanted to show some pictures of what the "cities" here looks like. They're really cute!!

This is a court house I think...

There are cute parks and small cafes everywhere. I really think it's cute, and I can definately tell that I'm in the States because their flag is EVERYWHERE. It's a good thing though, I love the american flag :)


Hey girls, look what I found ;)



And to end this comes an awesome picture :
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment