Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ahh, I wish I was better at blogging often :) Today was just a normal school day. I had two tests, Foods and English. I think I got it pretty good. I've changed my schedule 3 times now because of the math, first didn't work out, second which was algebra 2 was too hard because I haven't had algebra 1 so now I'm finally in Practical Geometry. PLEASE LET IT WORK OUT FINE!!! :(
Íf it doesn't I'll go mad. For real.
:))))
It rained really bad yesterday, never seen that much rain IN MY LIFE!! It was pretty intese... I guess it's the leftovers from Irene.. haha. Do not mess with the rain cause it was baaaaad.
Oh and, I ate at McDonalds for the first time since I got here too. Who would have known? And yes, McDonalds is better here than back home. Sorry guys ;)



Love our cute little indian, he looks so weird :)


I need to record Kyrstens and I's rides home from school or Walmart, it's so much fun!! Walmart is awesome by the way. Check our www.peopleofwalmart.com HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Du är rätt dålig på att uppdatera din blogg, som jag säkert går in på 10 gånger om dagen babe!
    Haha saknar dig, puss vännen! <3

    ReplyDelete